|Guidelines for filling up the online registration form for general category|
|The registration for Pre-School session 2017-18 will remain open from
January 16, 2017 (12 Noon) to January 31, 2017 on the school website
http:\\www.bbpsdwarka.org. You will be required to drop the Confirmation
receipt of online registration in the drop box along with a Pay Order/Demand Draft of
Rs.25/- in favour of 'Bal Bharati Public School, Dwarka' or receipt of online payment(Kindly mention Ward’s name,
Father’s name, Mobile No. and Registration No. on the back of Pay Order/Demand Draft).
Last date of depositing the Pay Order/DD and Confirmation receipt is February 1, 2017.
Your application will not be processed if it is not received by February 1, 2017
by 02:00 pm.|
- There will be no interaction with parent as well as the child.
- Google map will be used to calculate distance from school as per example.
- No prospectus will be sold. Only Registration Fee of Rs. 25/- will be charged.
- Aadhar card of parents will be required at the time of admission
- Recheck all details carefully before clicking on submit as no corrections will be allowed later.
- There will be no weightage for parent's educational qualification, occupation or financial status.
- School will not be responsible for the non-receipt of Confirmation sent by Post. Incomplete or incorrect applications will be rejected.
- Only one registration per child is allowed. Multiple applications will lead to cancellation of registration.
- In case of any problem in online transaction pay through DD/Pay order.
- Admission will be granted subject to verification of documents. List of the provisionally shortlisted candidates alongwith the first waiting list will be put up on the school notice board and website on February 28, 2017 at 03:00 p.m.
- If the address/DOB or any other detail supplied by parent at the time of filling of form is found to be incorrect, registration will be cancelled with immediate effect
|- It is essential to have a valid E-mail
Address before applying : all further communication will be done on father's E-mail
Id. If you don't have create one and then apply.
|- It is essential to upload picture of applicant and both parents of 100 KB in the online module. You may use http://picresize.com for resizing images. In case of single parent same details & picture should be repeated in columns for both parents.
Valid Residential Proof:-
- Ration card in the name of Parents having name of the Child in Ration card
- Domicile certificate of child or his/her parents
- Voter I Card of any of the parents
- Electricity Bill/MTNL Telephone bill/Water bill
- Unique Identity Card(Aadhar) of Mother/Father/Child issued by Govt. of India
- Passport in the name of any of the parents or child
* Please email at email@example.com in case
of any query or assistance, required for filling the form.